- Contract for Each Client : We take client’s approval before commencing the work and we do it through contractual agreement between the client and Danstring Technologies. The approval may be given through mail as reply to the given quotation and by submitting some advance amount.
- 6 Months Free Technical Support: Danstring Technologies provides 6 Months free technical support for following kind of issues:
- a) Server side scripting/programming errors/bugs
- b) Logical Bugs/Calculation related errors/bugs
- c) Connection errors/API Integration Errors
Above support is not available if the errors/bugs arise due to any external entity. Examples:
- Server or software or application or extension downgrades or upgrades
- Edits done in the code/scripts delivered by any external entity/person/professional
- Operating System or Browser Version Downgrades/Upgrades
- Any other factor which is not directly related to any deficiency at the end of Danstring Technologies
- Images and Graphics : Danstring Technologies may use stock photographs and images while creating the website. We usually use free images provided on different websites and if clients want to be safe from copyright issues , we suggest to buy the images. In this case, the clients will be informed of the charges for the Images and graphics.
- Browser compatibility: Danstring technologies tries the best to make sure that the design is visible correctly on all main browsers such as IE 11+ , Firefox , chorome , safari.
- Search Engine Submission: Following services are not part of the project unless agreed otherwise in writing:
- a) Submission of websites on different search engines.
- b) Securing good ranking of your website on different search engines.
- c) Search Engine Optimization – On Page/Off Page.
- Site maintenance: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, following services will be separately billed after the
website has been made live:
- a) Content updates
- b) Refinements and logical tweaks to the website, which were not planned/approved by client earlier.
- c) Content presentation and design updates that were not planned/approved by client earlier.
- Content: After Danstring Technologies has delivered the website to client, client is solely responsible for the content/information/images posted on his website. If there is any error or omission by Danstring team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on client’s website, Danstring Team will correct it if reported to Danstring representatives.
- Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain client’s property. Danstring rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall Danstring be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to client due to the use of material provided by the client.
- Domain names booked by Danstring on behalf of client: Danstring provides domain name consultancy if required. Domain names registered by Danstring on the client’s behalf are property of Danstring until client has paid for the domain booked and any fee involved.Danstring Technologies agrees to transfer such domains to the client or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.Note: Domains booked and owned by client are not subject to this term. This term applies only to those domains that are booked by Danstring upon the request of client.
- Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from the client premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, the client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
- 3rd Party Add-ons/services/applications: All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to Danstring Technologies before a formal application for registration is made. Examples of 3rd party fees are as under:
- Domain Names
- Server Space Hosting Fees
- SSL Certificates
- Backup Services
- 3rd Party APIs, if any, required by ‘Client’ to be integrated with the work ordered.
- 3rd Party Plugins/Scripts/Applications/Software/Widgets/Services, if any, required by ‘Client’ to be integrated with the work ordered.
- Payment Gateways Signup and Recurring Fees
- Examples of work: Unless negotiated otherwise, Danstring Technologies retains the right to list/display the client name and logo with or without work performed (Design/Development/Online Promotion) for the Client in its respective portfolios and promotion materials. This over-rides all previous agreements and NDAs signed.
- Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed in the proposal document only. Should the client decide that changes are required after the project work has been initiated, then Danstring Technologies will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the project.
Cost estimates and prices quoted are valid for maximum one month unless otherwise agreed.
- Mode of Payment
- a) Clients Based Outside India: International Wire Transfers or Paypal.
- b) Clients Based in India: NEFT, RTGS or Physical Cheques mailed to our office address.
- Payment Terms:
- Payment plan is agreed between the ‘Client’ and Danstring based on the milestones.
- Payment shall be due within 14 days of the invoice date unless specifically mentioned in the Invoice.
- Full publication of the website/technical work will only take place after full payment has been received in our account unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs, a minimum charge of $250 USD will be charged to have the site restored.
- Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of $100 USD or 5% of the Invoiced Amount (whichever is higher), for each week delayed.
- In case of delay in payments beyond the due date, Danstring reserves the right to stop the work being commenced and ‘Client’ agrees to exempt Danstring from meeting the timelines agreed.
- Cancellation: Both the parties reserve the right to cancel the project at any stage.
- In case the project is cancelled by Client, the payments made for the project can be refunded to the client after deducting the upfront payment amount received for Initiation of the project and the other payments received against the milestones completed.
- In case the project is cancelled by Danstring, the payments made for the project can be refunded after deducting USD 15 per hour for the hours spent on the work performed for the client including but not limited to the time spent on project discussion, requirements gathering, project planning & documentation, project initiation and execution. After the payments are settled between the two parties – Danstring shall transfer to ‘Client’ – all the documents, designs and scripts produced for the project.
- Penalty Clause*
(*Only applicable to web design, development projects)Penalties applicable on Danstring Technologies: Danstring agrees to finish the project as per the detailed project scope agreed to, within the agreed timeline. If there is the delay in finishing the project, Danstring agrees to the penalty of X % of the original project price for each week delay in submitting the Project for the final review to the client. If Danstring delays the project submission for client’s final review by more than 8 weeks, then Client can request for cancellation of the project and seek the full refund, however, the refund amount shall not exceed the originally agreed project price (excluding the Amount Charged for additional requirements and change requests). Amount charged for additional requirements/change requests shall not be refunded.X% = 50/Project Duration Weeks (Calendar Weeks); X% should not exceed 4% unless otherwise explicitly agreed to.Penalty Amount/Refund applicable shall be adjusted against/out of the pending amount owed by the client towards Danstring Technologies and any remaining amount shall be refunded to the client via wire transfer or PayPal or any other mode of payment as per mutual agreement.
Once full refund has been issued, the project shall be marked cancelled and Danstring shall be relieved from all liabilities towards the client and client shall not make any claims, objections, demands from Danstring for any loss or damages incurred at his/her end due to the delay. Danstring shall own all rights on the work done, designs, scripts, documents, other outputs and elements created for the project and client shall not use any of the work, scripts, designs, documents already delivered. Client shall be liable to pay full project price in case Client uses or copies any piece of the work, design, script, elements and documents produced by Danstring for the project.
Responsibilities applicable on Client:
Client should provide all comments, feedbacks, suggestions about the project scope during the Detailed Project Scope Documentation phase; subsequently any changes or modifications or enhancements done to the project scope would be additionally chargeable with or without delivery timelines revision. And if there are changes which are accepted by Danstring without additional charge, timeline should extend by the number of days required to implement those additional non-billable items.
- Client should make payments as per the agreed payment terms, else Danstring Technologies should be exempt from meeting the timelines agreed to, and will not be liable to any kind of penalties for the delay in delivery of the project.
- Client should provide his feedback on the work submitted for their review within 1 week, if there is a delay from client side in providing feedback on the work submitted for their review, Danstring should be exempt from meeting the timelines agreed to, and will not be liable to any kind of penalties for the delay in delivery of the project.
- If Client changes the Functional Requirement – Client understands and accepts that additional cost and working days will be added to the project, hence the project delivery timeline will need to be revised.
- Delayed Response From Client Side: Unreasonable delays from client side in providing the required feedback/information/data to finish the project shall exempt Danstring from meeting the timelines mentioned in the quote In case client does not provide required details/data/information for more than 15 working days, client authorizes Danstring Technologies to forfeit the payments made towards this project. In case, during the project duration, the client does not maintain communication with Danstring for more than 30 calendar days, client agrees that the project/services shall be deemed as received and accepted by the client, and the client further authorizes Danstring to mark the project completed and invoice the client for remaining un-invoiced amount as per the total project price agreed.
However, Client can instruct Danstring to put project on hold provided:
- a) client agrees to pay project resumption fee of USD 1,000 or 25% of the total project price, whichever is higher.
- b) ‘on-hold’ period does not exceed 2 calendar months
- c) client agrees the professionals attached to the project (Project Team Structure) may be different from originally agreed.
- d) client agrees to pay this project resumption fee every time a project is being put ‘on-hold’
- Escalation: Danstring ensures you get right assistance to resolve issues in a timely manner. If your concerns are not entertained to your satisfaction, you can escalate critical issues to higher level of management. You may follow the below-mentioned escalation matrix to avoid any delay or discomfort in the event of dissatisfaction.
First Level Escalation: In case of delay in project timelines or unsatisfactory response from your associated Project Manager/Business Analyst, You may escalate your case to Kapil Dixit (email@example.com), Rumider Kaur, CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rakesh Kumar, Managing Director (email@example.com) and expect a response within next 2 working days.
Final Escalation: If you don’t receive a satisfactory solution from any of the team members following the first level of escalation, or haven’t received a reply within 5 business days after submitting your Feedback/Query/Complaint, you may escalate your case to our Chief Technical Officer Mr. Vikas Thakur (firstname.lastname@example.org). Rest assured that immediate action will be taken.
- Time Estimates: Client agrees that stipulated timelines cannot be met if the project scope is changed by client once the project scope document is finalized. Client agrees not to change the requirements without extending the original agreed timelines by minimum 1 week against each change request.
- Share in profits from business or sale of business: After client makes the agreed payment for the project, Danstring will not claim share in client’s profits from business or from sale of business to some other company.
- Copyright/Ownership Rights: Danstring Technologies will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by Danstring Technologies. Danstring Technologies reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by Danstring Technologies unless otherwise agreed between the two parties in writing. As per the agreed terms client owns rights on following items:
- a) Logo/Graphics/Pictures/Images supplied by client – Yes
- b) Website Interface/PSD/Creatives/Designs – Yes, if client has ordered custom design with Exclusive Rights.
- c) Programming Files/Source Code – Yes, if the Client has ordered the project with Exclusive Rights. Client does not own the copyright/Intellectual property rights for projects being done on Single Domain License basis.
- d) If the project is being done on Single Domain License basis, Client owns the rights to use the system only on designated domains and Client should take reasonable care of the system files to restrict un-authorized access of the system scripts/source code delivered.